· supports Spring 3 REST annotations and JavaDoc out of the box,
· does not require any additional annotations,
· is easily integrated with Maven continuous build processes, with minimal configuration,
· supports multiple streams of service development, and
· publicises documentation in an interactive, Javadoc-like form, to the web, thus providing a source-code agnostic guide to service consumers.
Fig 1. Summary Page
Fig 2. Detail Page
The source includes a fully-functional Spring sample application which provides a complete example of how to build Java RESTful web services using the Spring 3 REST framework.
For more details and download details, go to the IG Group github pages. An overview and usage documentation may be found on the RESTdoclet wiki pages.